Building Futures in Our Own Building!
“We're taking our destiny into our own hands by purchasing the building, creating an endowment, and reducing our dependence on government funds."
Barbara Essenwine, Chair of the Board
A stable home where people are nurtured and dreams can flourish... That's what Helping People Succeed strives to provide for all of the individuals we serve. Now we need that stable home ourselves!
Our location in Jensen Beach is ideal:
- centrally located for clients in both Martin and St. lucie counties.
- room to house all of our programs and care for our participants with dignity and respect.
- the capacity to dream again, to say "what if," and then pursue new and better ways to serve.
How can we build on what this facility offers?
By purchasing the building and assuring our participants that we're here for them today and we'll be here for them tomorrow.
“This building offers stability and respect to the people we serve.”
– Mary Rose and Richard Bressman, Co-chairs Building Futures, Changing Lives
A permanent home makes good business sense:
- funds going to programs, not rent.
- room to grow our own services and welcome our community partners.
Your Investment Changes the Future!
Your investment in the Helping People Succeed Capital Campaign, Building Futures, Changing Lives, will help us secure a permanent home, expand our services in ways that meet the needs of our clients, develop programs that generate additional revenue, and enhance community awareness.
It will help people succeed... today and tomorrow.
We have also provided an easy way to donate online which is simple, safe, and secure!